Goodwill® depends on your donated materials to provide opportunities for thousands of people. We appreciate your generosity and assure you that our resources are used effectively. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!
What We Accept
- Home Goods
- Hand Tools
- Cell Phones
- Computer Equipment / E-waste
- Toys & Games
- Other Items
We hate to refuse any donation but for some items we must. Here are the reasons:
- It will not sell in our store
- It is too costly to handle and/or repair
- It is too heavy, bulky or unsafe for our workers to handle
- The item has been recalled or listed as potentially harmful by the Consumer Products Safety Commission
We Cannot Accept:
- Auto Parts
- Tires, Car Batteries, Parts, etc.
- Large Appliances
- Washer, Dryer, Stove, Fridge, etc.
- Small Appliances
- Microwave, Dehumidifier, Humidifier, etc.
- Household Chemicals
- Paint, Pesticides, Cleaners, etc.
- Exercise Equipment
- Exercise Bikes, Treadmills, etc.
- Construction Materials
- Lumber, Concrete, Tiles, Windows, Doors, etc.
- Medical Equipment
- Heart Monitors, Needles, Masks, etc.
- Baby Furniture
- Car Seats, Walkers, Baby Beds, etc.
- Outdoor Items
- Lawn Mowers, Swing Sets, Gas Grills, etc.
- Media Equipment
- NO TV’s
- Mattresses / Box Springs
- Damaged Furniture, Dog Beds, etc.
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Sinks, Showers, Faucets, etc.
- Misc. Other
- Pianos, Live Plants, Trash, etc.